Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm moving!

Dear readers,

P3 has had a good run. It served me well at the time that I put it up and for a respectable while after.

However, as I'm moving on in my career and fine-tuning my web presence, having a standalone blog is no longer really the way I want to go. Because of this, I'm going to stop publishing here at Politics, Popular Culture, Poststructuralism and continue the work of exploring these issues over at my new site, melstanfill.com.

All the same great content you loved the first time has already been migrated, and any new posts are going to be housed there on the blog page.

Unfortunately, I can't migrate my followers, so you'll have to follow me again over there. So head over and click the "Follow" button on the right side, and continue receiving the weekly insights you've come to expect from me.

I know there are a lot of things on the Web to read. Thanks for choosing me.

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment